Malinda joined Action in October 2020 and leads the company’s search operations and contributes heavily to channel partnerships and fostering, and as an example, living, the client-facing culture that Action is well known for. In addition, her experience extends to building, testing, and innovating search solutions to deliver better value to clients and improve the workflow of searchers. Before joining Action, Malinda held leadership positions with American Financial Corp and Charles Jones, including serving 12 years as the New Jersey Division Manager. Malinda graduated from Penn State with a B.A. degree in Political Science.
- Action Title Research Taps Title Industry Veteran Jack Sudol.
- The Top 5 Pages to Copy in a Mortgage for an Effective Title Search
- Top 5 Title Searching Best Practices to Increase Accuracy when Reading a Deed
- Action Title Research announces new independent board member, and CFO.
- Foreclosure: Opportunity in 2023