Kirill joined Action in 2022 and is responsible for executing the company’s M&A strategy and working with functional teams across the organization to develop forecasts and analyses to inform investment and other key strategic decisions. Previously Kirill was the Director of M&A and Strategy at AmTrust Financial, the country’s 3rd largest workers’ compensation underwriter. Before AmTrust, Kirill worked in Investment Banking at Houlihan Lokey. Kirill graduated from Lehigh University with a B.S. in Analytical Finance.
- Action Title Research Taps Title Industry Veteran Jack Sudol.
- The Top 5 Pages to Copy in a Mortgage for an Effective Title Search
- Top 5 Title Searching Best Practices to Increase Accuracy when Reading a Deed
- Action Title Research announces new independent board member, and CFO.
- Foreclosure: Opportunity in 2023