Jonathan joined Strattam Capital in 2021 and currently is a Principal focused on deal-sourcing, new investment activity, and portfolio company oversight. Previously, Mr. Busch worked as a Principal at HighBar Partners, a Bay Area-based private equity firm, where he focused on operationally engaged enterprise and infrastructure software investments. Jonathan earned his A.B. cum laude in Economics from Harvard University and his M.B.A. with honors from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, where he graduated as a Palmer Scholar.
- Action Title Research Taps Title Industry Veteran Jack Sudol.
- The Top 5 Pages to Copy in a Mortgage for an Effective Title Search
- Top 5 Title Searching Best Practices to Increase Accuracy when Reading a Deed
- Action Title Research announces new independent board member, and CFO.
- Foreclosure: Opportunity in 2023