Sarel joined Action Title in January of 2022. Sarel brings a wealth of technology development expertise with skills in Agile software development and leading technology teams to transform markets digitally, creating value for customers and shareholders. Sarel’s domain expertise extends to automating core business processes. Before Action, Sarel served as SVP of Marketing, with product responsibility at Magna life Settlements, Director of Technology at Skip Barber Racing, and Chief Technology Officer at ArroHealth. Sarel holds a bachelor’s degree from the College of Management Academic Studies in Economics and Finance, focusing on Information Systems.
- Action Title Research Taps Title Industry Veteran Jack Sudol.
- The Top 5 Pages to Copy in a Mortgage for an Effective Title Search
- Top 5 Title Searching Best Practices to Increase Accuracy when Reading a Deed
- Action Title Research announces new independent board member, and CFO.
- Foreclosure: Opportunity in 2023