Monica joined Action in the spring of 2022 and brings 20+ years of experience in the real estate/title industry. With her extensive title knowledge, attention to detail, and strong customer service aptitude, she efficiently assists clients with the expertise and attention they deserve. Monica has played critical roles in various system integration, company merger, and business acquisition projects at prominent real-estate law firms throughout Connecticut. She is committed to sharing her knowledge to help facilitate personal and professional growth in her title, production, and operations-related teams. Monica earned her B.A. in Economics, magna cum laude, at the University of Connecticut and completed postgraduate studies in Economics and Business Administration at UCONN. She is currently working on her M.B.A. in Organizational Leadership from Eastern University.
- Action Title Research Taps Title Industry Veteran Jack Sudol.
- The Top 5 Pages to Copy in a Mortgage for an Effective Title Search
- Top 5 Title Searching Best Practices to Increase Accuracy when Reading a Deed
- Action Title Research announces new independent board member, and CFO.
- Foreclosure: Opportunity in 2023