The Action Title Research Team is growing!
At Action Title Research we are dedicated to providing an innovative, FUN, & collaborative work environment. If you are looking to join a fast paced team, and work along top talent. Please see our current openings below.
Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions. To apply, please submit your resume via our Contact form.
Municipal Tax Search Coordinator Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
This position involves collecting and synthesizing municipal tax data from multiple sources, both in-person and electronically.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Use all available resources to collect necessary data from tax collectors and municipal agencies.
- Review documents and abstract information into company forms and worksheets.
- Perform various imaging duties.
- Daily phone, fax, and email correspondence.
- Obtain maps or drawings delineating properties from company title plants, web-based platforms, and company databases.
- Monitor, print, and organize work.
- Communicate delays or questions to team members and clients.
- Track all search requests and provide updates to the Municipal Tax Search Coordinator as needed.
- Meet productivity standards completing work in an efficient and timely manner.
- Adapt to changes in work environment and respond to management direction.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully while monitoring own work to ensure accuracy
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Punctuality and a solid work ethic Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and strong proficiency with Adobe PDF
- Ability to operate office equipment such as multi-line phone systems, facsimile, scanners, copiers, computers and calculators.
- Minimum 1 year of clerical or administrative experience
- Willingness to occasionally travel within 75-mile radius of office to collect tax information directly from municipal tax offices as needed.
Licensed Title Reader (New Jersey)
Location(s): Hasbrouck Heights, NJ/Toms River, NJ/Remote
This full-time position is responsible for reviewing all documentation necessary for the completion of a title policy. Requires a broad understanding of title issues such as defects of title, various lien types, judgments, and probate matters. This is potentially a work from home opportunity, so qualified candidates from any location are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and examine title searches
- Order additional searches, if needed
- Prepare title commitment
- Survey Endorsements and Readings
- Monitor emails and reply to title inquiries
- Upload documents received via email
- Upload important emails and file information
- Answer phones, if needed
- Licensed for NJ title work
- Hours: 9:00AM -5:30PM
- Minimum of 3 years of title reading experience in NJ
- Professional demeanor and customer service skills
- Detail oriented with a sense of urgency
- Solid work ethic Outstanding track record of attendance and punctuality
- Current NJ Title Producer’s License
- HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
This position could potentially be a remote or “work from home” role (requires a high-speed internet connection at home)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Action Title Research is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, age, handicap, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, veteran or disability status, or any other protected characteristic.