- Search services including but not limited to residential, commercial, new development, agricultural and preserved land, and government owned properties
- Uniform presentation of searches in all 21 counties in New Jersey
- Innovative abstracting techniques and search delivery allows for the fastest turnaround times
- Technological solutions to meet respective clients’ needs in regards to document order, accurate typed legal descriptions, specialized forms, and reports
- Extensive client profiles kept on file to track search and copy preferences
- Multiple layers of quality control on both the county level and at ATR headquarters allows for the delivery of the most accurate searches possible
- Thorough legal description review on all searches
- Licensed title professionals on staff to review difficult searches and to guide the abstracting process
- Specialized in meeting the particular needs of foreclosure clients including the ability to produce customized foreclosure report certificates
- Extensive back title library, condominium base files, and development copies electronically archived to expedite the search process
- Knowledgeable and courteous staff support available almost 24 hours a day
In addition to county search services, Action Title Research works closely with the top providers of municipal tax searches, upper court judgment searches, patriot searches, tidelands searches, flood searches, and corporate searches to offer more comprehensive search services for our clients as needed.
Action Title Research is pleased to announce that it has integrated with Title Guru, Inc. in order to offer a commitment production solution for its customers. Whether you have a short term examination need or are looking for a more permanent commitment production option, Title Guru, Inc. is able to prepare your commitment as Action Title Research is completing the search.